This course equips you with all the nutrition know-how and motivational tools to support you on your wellness journey.
Ditch the food drama, enjoy balanced eating for life, and finally achieve your health goals!
You’ll learn how to:
- Turn off hunger hormones and experience fewer cravings
- Achieve sustainable weight loss
- Eat for balanced blood sugar, fat-burning, and stabilize your energy levels naturally
- Eat foods you love without guilt - bye food drama!
- 15 on-demand video modules, easy to watch (and rewatch) at your own pace
- 40+ page Body Love Toolkit full of helpful, downloadable reference material
- Newly available resources regarding prebiotics, bridge snacks, and more!
- My tips to building delicious Fab 4 meals and Smoothies
- Recommendations for meal planning, travel, eating out, caring for your body beyond the plate, and more!
⭐ Fab 4 Fundamentals Course Reviews! ⭐
“This course was really helpful! I already have the books, but I loved the video format, I felt like I was able to understand everything even more clearly.” - Lillian C., Stay at home mom
"I would definitely recommend this course! It really changed the way I eat and made me reevaluate my relationship with food. Thank you for taking the “guilt” out of eating for me!" - Natasha, Small Business Owner
"One of the biggest benefits of this course was really comprehending the science behind Fab 4 and bio-individuality. I now feel empowered with food and this way of life. Kelly explains nutrition so that it makes sense for you and makes it easier to share with others." - Judi M, Massage Therapist
"I absolutely loved this course because it condensed the book into digestible bites of information that I could apply immediately in my life. The PDFs were also great - I reference them all the time!" - Betty F., student
"Fab 4 Fundamentals is equal parts information, inspiration, and calming the chaos around food." - Savannah A., Analyst & Mom
"I gained a lot of great foundational information, and tips and tricks. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for science based foundational nutrition. I wish there was a course like this that was mandatory in grade school!" - Sarah S., Tech Sales Manager