On Demand Modules
15 pre-recorded video lessons teaching you how to apply my Fab 4 principles to every stage of pregnancy.
Downloadable PDF Guide
This 50+ page PDF, combined with supplemental PDFs, will show you exactly what you and your baby need.
From favorite products to building a Fab 4 Pregnancy cup of coffee, here are my best tips for life as a new mom!
All The Tools You Need For a Healthy Pregnancy
The last thing you want to do when you're pregnant is filter through confusing nutrition recommendations on your own. Now you don't have to! I created this course to help you:
- Identify factors that may be affecting your fertility
- Eat foods and choose supplements that promote a healthy pregnancy
- Decrease your risk of gestational diabetes, and manage it if diagnosed
- Stay focused on balanced, healthy eating throughout pregnancy
- Give yourself and your baby all the nutrients you need to thrive
- Manage unpleasant symptoms like morning sickness, food aversions, and sleep disturbances
I developed the Fab 4 to work for all stages of life, including pregnancy. Fab 4 Pregnancy has everything you need to get started on your journey to a healthy pregnancy, and you can get started today!
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Would definitely recommend this course for every pregnant woman and women who plan to have a baby soon. Kelly's explanations are all science based, easy to understand - she definitely is the best educated nutritionist out there. - Jill V., Interior Design Associate, Pregnant
LOVED the visibility into nutrients and vitamins. I also appreciate how relatable and down to earth Kelly is - it felt like I was getting advice from a helpful friend! The course was so informative and put me at ease as to what I was putting in my body that would set me up for successful conception and pregnancy! - Allie C. Digital Marketer, Trying to Conceive
- 15 video lessons outlining the best ways to prep your body and mind for pregnancy
- 50+ page PDF, including supplemental resources and bonus content, to help you prepare yourself, your home, and your life for a healthy pregnancy
- My personal meals, favorite products, and tips for life with a newborn
- Supplement recommendations for pre- and post-natal moms
Pregnancy Nutrition Made Easy!